Wednesday, June 27, 2012

...we've moved...

 Do you ever get the feeling that you're talking to yourself?  Such is the story of starting a new blog.  I have to apologize in advance to anyone who stumbles upon this little treasure, as I am trying out any number of design concepts at the moment, and it will inevitably lead to my downfall as a blogger, as I can't ever, ever....commit.  Yep.  Such is the working of the random creative mind.  If you're lucky enough to have stumbled upon my blog yet, you may already know that I am in the process of relocation.  And along with relocation comes a new address.  So I am on the hunt for the most fabulous cards to announce the big move, and to ensure that those Christmas cards keep coming on time every year.  But really, it is an excuse to impress those I love with something awesome, and announce to the world in case it has been forgotten, even for a tiny second, that I and my two little ones are, in fact, awesome, and totally holding it together, despite the best efforts of the hurricane of chaos that has been puppeteering our fragile souls over the last few years.  We still rock.  And what better way to announce it than with the perfect "Our life may look like it's fallen apart, but just look at how happy and joyful we are to let you know it!" card.  Yeah...we rock.  So here are some of the faves.  Phe-nom-in-al cards by some insanely talented people...
1x1.trans Sweet + Simple Moving Announcements
Are you kidding me with the stylish simplicity of these fabulous cards?  Love. Love. from my favorite paper place... http://ohsobeautifulpaper.com/2009/08/sweet-simple-moving-announcements/
Yet another stroke of brilliance from a creative genius...again from my favorite papery... http://ohsobeautifulpaper.com/2011/05/anns-paint-chip-sample-moving-announcements/


                                                                                                                                                                                         
and...love.   from   http://rarebirdfinds.typepad.com/rare_bird_finds/2008/08/weve-moved.html



If you have some time on your hands...brills...

 
from another fave: http://inbloomstudioblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/clever-moving-announcements.html

Definitely says...'awesome.'
       http://www.thestationeryplace.com/2011/08/moving-announcements-from-brightside.html


...ok...that's all for now, only because I'm still figuring out how to format these blog post things, and 37 hairs have just turned gray.  I'll be back later, after some google searches about how to make a blog look decent...or legible.  Cia for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment